moderated Re: Message to member/Draft retention #bug

coprosowner

Hmmm.  Here's the strange thing although I should test it more thoroughly.
I sent a member a notice via the iOS Mac app for Groups.io.  It gave me the green light that all was well and the message was sent.  When I accessed our Groups site via a laptop, the "Draft" remained in that folder "unsent".
This needs more testing I'm afraid.  I'll come back with hopefully an answer that "Yes! it was a refresh issue" or a some specific steps that are repeatable and show what's happening.

---
CoProS Owner