moderated Re: Now begging: add log entry for updating member signature #suggestion

"Changed email delivery method (by moderator)" is not worded or grouped with all the other "Moderator changed" items in the search options. If this is supposed to be consistent (or if people expect it to be consistent), it's not. Maybe rephrase and move that one...

I also noticed that there's no activity entry for when a moderator edits a topic title. (That's how I stumbled on the above.)