moderated Re: Now begging: add log entry for updating member signature #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 08:47 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I just looked for these in the log dropdowns, and without having your message handy, I was searching (fruitlessly) for "edited signature." So I might change the wording to "Signature edited by member" and "Signature edited by moderator," thereby (1) using the term "editied" instead of "changed" and "(2) putting both kinds of signature edits (by member, by moderator) next to each other in the dropdown. No biggie, just a thought to make it more intuitive.
There are two places I can see where moderator changes are referenced in the actions drop-down, the 'Moderator changed...' group where the new entry about signatures has been added and also 'Changed email delivery method (by Moderator)'.  If the latter was changed to 'Moderator changed email delivery method' then they would all be together.

Regards
Andy