locked Re: Answers to question re my "eGroups" suggestion; thanks for all your helpful replies. #suggestion

Bob Bellizzi

If you wish to build a group encompanssing people of every skill and age and lack of skill you can't do it alone.
You need a group of moderatorrs with a wide spectrum of experience but who also are patient and  caring.
You need to antcipate what the issues may be and tun your core of moderators to handle them.
Our group has been operating for over 20 years and grew rapidly to about 3300 where it seems to  sustain as people come with ifccues and eventually leave after their rare eye disease is jo longer an issue.
To paraphrase the late Mayor Fiorello H Laguardia of New Yorik City, you gotta have "patience and fortitude"
Good luck
--

Bob Bellizzi
FuchsFriends@groups.io online  support  group for corneal dystrophy patients & caregivers