locked Re: Answers to question re my "eGroups" suggestion; thanks for all your helpful replies. #suggestion

On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 03:40 PM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
I hope to hit my 91st birthday on April  13, 2022

What do you mean, "hope to hit"? You will hit it! And happy birthday in advance!

While very far from my 91st birthday, I'm no spring chicken, either - as my 23-year-old boyfriend used to tell me when I was 30 (everything is relative;). And as a long-time software engineering veteran I, too, tend to take offense, rightly or wrongly, at the ageist comments that float around when it comes to tech. There's not much that can be done about it, I'm afraid.