locked Re: we need a better name for this website! so that people can remember it easily! how about "EGROUPS"?!! Please comment!!!! #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 02:12 AM, Steven M wrote:
No one remembers the name "groups.io. they forget the name ten seconds after they talk to me... even if I said it to them ten or twenty times!!!
What? No one? IMHO that is a rather sweeping over - generalisation.

  • so here's my suggestion: can we please call this site "eGroups"?
Preferably NO

As an aside (again IMHO) very few arguments are enhanced by the excessive use of ! and ? This isn't one of those very few.

Chris