moderated “Infinite Chase” of the Actions button #suggestion

Jay Ballinger - N6SAC

I’m a big fan of the mobile app.

When viewing the Admin list of Members, I often need to send messages to the new members who conveniently appear at the top of the list.

But, after selecting them, I scroll down (push up?) to the Actions button, only to see it run away as the infinite scroll loads the next chunk.

Is it possible to add/move the Actions button to the button collection at the top of the Members list? Or provide a non-scrolling footer that holds the button?

For comparison, the website has page navigation links versus the infinite scroll.