moderated #suggestion - default sort in database #suggestion

Jim AF3Z <jagoudie@...>

Hello,

I've used groups.io for years... and I think I've suggested this before.  It seems rather simple and obvious, but...

I would love to see it possible to set the sort function in the databases to default to a column other than ID.  We use it for scheduling and it would be so much better if it automatically sorted by our day/time column.   Only the admins have any need to sort by ID.  Everybody else needs to see the entires sorted by day/time.  After editing, saving, adding to the database, it goes back to being sorted by ID... That causes entry errors, scheduling conflicts are missed.... etc.  aargh!

So... please ;-) add a means of setting the default sort to a column other than the ID.

Thanks!  --Jim