moderated Re: Posting Limits #suggestion

Bob Bellizzi

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 10:26 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
  If a Moderator is unable or unwilling to do that then they probably have the wrong job.
Amen, Andy.  We have  a  group currently passing through the  3300's which has been growing constantly for over 20 years.
Technically  we have about 8 Moderators, but we have a hierachial Moderator system and major issues  percolate to the top (me) which is where they should be resolved.
It it seems like too much work, it's likely the wrong job for you.

--

Bob Bellizzi
FuchsFriends@groups.io online  support  group for corneal dystrophy patients & caregivers