moderated Re: #suggestion to facilitate ease of contacting specific members #suggestion

Hi,

Thanks for theĀ suggestion, but I don't think it makes sense right now. Perhaps if we had a dedicated Email column type, but otherwise I'd have to figure out if a given text cell is an email address or not, and the option would have to be offered for all tables, even with ones without email addresses in them. Perhaps a betterĀ solution is a way to tie a database row to a given group member, then we could offer some sort of contact ability. But not for random email addresses.