moderated Re: #suggestion Need a way to disable the option for members to subscribe to only special messages #suggestion

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 10:30 AM, Malcolm Austen wrote:
Maybe the proposal should be for a list owner to be able to disable either of Special Notices Only or No Mail ... but NOT to be able to suppress both.
The OP is only asking for a way to disable Special Notices Only. He is not disabling No Email - he likes No Email. There's no suggestion here to disable both. I can't even wrap my head around what disabling both would mean. It seems to make no sense.