moderated Re: #suggestion Need a way to disable the option for members to subscribe to only special messages #suggestion

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 10:19 AM, Malcolm Austen wrote:
If No Mail is turned off, then Special Notices Only has to still be there.
Why? Why does it have to still be there, in the case (as with the OP) where they plan to send no special notices anyway? I'm arguing devil's advocate here. I do think there are OTHER reasons why special notices should not be turned off.