moderated Re: Editing toolbar is missing when Editing an existing message #bug

Andy

I just double-checked this.  I'm a Moderator, and ...

When editing my own message, I still see the toolbar.

When editing someone else's message, even if it's another Moderator's message, the toolbar is greyed-out and missing all buttons.

Was this intentional?  If it is, why?

When editing someone else's message, I can't even use ctrl-key shortcuts (such as ctrl-B, ctrl-I, ctrl-U) to affect any formatting of the text.  Indeed, ctrl-U opens up a rather large HTML page in a new tab, rather than underlining the highlighted text.  (Did Groups.io do that, or is it Chrome intercepting ctrl-U in that case?)

Andy