moderated Re: #suggestion Need a way to disable the option for members to subscribe to only special messages #suggestion

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 09:48 AM, Peter Cook wrote:
whether they select "Special Notices Only" or "No Email," they're still not going to get anything via email.
uhhh, with "Special Notices Only" they'd get special notices via email, if the mods ever sent any....