moderated #suggestion to facilitate ease of contacting specific members #suggestion

Peter

Hello Mark,

Is it possible to add an 'Actions' box for Owners and Moderators to the bottom  (or top!) of a Database, similar to that in the Members List.  But to only have one action?

In our Group, we often create a database for a specific meeting/reason etc that includes an email address column and it would be really good if the Owner / Mod could simply tick the box adjoining each line entry or all, then select the 'Action' and send a message to any or all of the people in the Database?

Not sure if this can be done but it would be really great to have this facility.

Looking forward to your thoughts and knowledge.

Kind regards