Changes to the site this week:
January 14, 2022:
- APP BUGFIX: External links, like in databases and the Files section work again. This is currently in testing, and has not yet been generally released. Discussion
- APP BUGFIX: Files and Photos can now be downloaded. This is currently in testing, and has not yet been generally released. Discussion
January 12, 2022:
- BUGFIX: Changes to reminders in repeating events would sometimes not be propagated to the individual events. This would mean that in some instances reminders would not be updated or added.
- BUGFIX: In File notifications, if the file or directory had a
# character, the generated URL did not work correctly.
January 10, 2022:
- BUGFIX: In repeating events where one event has been changed, we were not generating the correct ICS feed. This meant that both the original and changed event would be displayed.
- CHANGE: In a chat that has unread messages, if you send a message, we now scroll to the bottom of the chat and remove the unread messages badge.
- CHANGE: For single calendar events that have UIDs that end in @google.com, we now re-write those UIDs to not end in @google.com when serving the events as ICS feeds. Events can have these UIDs if they are added to the calendar via emailed invites to the group. For some reason, Google Calendar refuses to display any events in an ICS feed if even one of those events has a UID that ends in @google.com. This does not apply to repeating events.
The next #changelog will be published on Friday, January 21st.
Take care everyone.