moderated Re: Posting Limits #suggestion

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 04:54 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
The ability to mute individual members has been asked for many times and I think is already on the "to do" list. I offer that as the best answer.
Even if muting could be reasonably accomplished (and I have my doubts), that would put the burden of the few (the bad actors) on the many (their recipients). Why not set the bad actors to "can't post."