Re: Posting Limits #suggestion

Jim F.

Bruce-

Individual muting would work.  It seems harsher on the posters, who would not even know that their posts aren't getting through.  And you would need an easy way to unmute them (an 'unmute all' link?) without logging into the website which would be a hurdle for many members.  But it would mostly solve our problem.  Best regards.

-Jim

On Jan 14, 2022, at 7:54 AM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

If too many messages from one or two people is driving other subscribers away, delaying their posts and delivering them in a bolus doesn't seem like a solution. The annoying people are still posting too much, and their annoying messages are still being delivered.

The ability to mute individual members has been asked for many times and I think is already on the "to do" list. I offer that as the best answer.

Regards,
Bruce