moderated Re: Posting Limits #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 06:55 PM, Jim F. wrote:
but only a couple dozen are subscribed to receive email distributions of member posts.
So your suggested change is to satisfy the needs of just over 20 members. Is there any reason why they can't mute topics or change their subscription to Following Only with First Message Also? That way they would get the first message from one the your frequent posters and could elect to follow that to receive the rest.  If you are choosing a new topic every couple of weeks then you could assigned a hashtag to that and your 20+ members could mute the hashtag if they think they have received too many emails. They can always read every message posted via the Groups.io site if they wish.

I come back to my original thought that you have plenty of existing tools to control the situation but you are choosing not to use them.

Regards
Andy