locked Re: New activity logging

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
It didn't show when I changed it from the Subscription page, but did when I changed it from the Member page.  Doesn't say what it was changed to, only that delivery was changed.  Also showed when I changed it on the Member page for my other account.

Right. Right now it logs a change if a moderator changes a member's subscription. It does not currently log if a member makes a change. I was focused on making it easier to determine how a particular person became a subscriber, not how their subscription options have changed.