moderated Re: Posting Limits #suggestion

Pete Cook

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 06:33 PM, Jim F. wrote:
people get sick of receiving emails throughout the day from the same two posters
The folks in my groups who feel that way get the digest or the daily summary. As others have pointed out, this seems like something of very limited utility and a band-aid for using our abilities as moderators. When you say your group isn't one where moderators can act unilaterally, it sounds to me like you have stakeholders who are resistant to moderators being, well, moderators. If that's the case, there's probably a conversation that needs to happen.

Pete