moderated Re: Posting Limits #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 08:43 PM, Jim F. wrote:
I moderate a site for a philosophy discussion group.  Unfortunately we have a couple chatterboxes who treat it as their personal blog and post multiple times daily.
If you have group rules/guidelines that state you will accept a maximum number of posts per person per day then just reject those that exceed the limit and refer the posters to the guidelines when doing so.  It may take a bit of moderation and a few rejections to start with but I'm sure they'll get the message.  It seems like you are asking for a system change to deal with something that already have the tools for but are not prepared to use.

Regards
Andy