locked Re: New activity logging

Steph <hsrsp@...>

I have a question about this new feature.
Does that include if they change their message delivery settings? Steph

Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 2:48 PM
Subject: [beta] New activity logging

Hi All,

I just pushed a bunch of new activity logging to the site. We're now logging when people change their names/usernames/aliases/email addresses. And there's a new tab when viewing a member's subscription, Activity History, that will display the activity history for just that person.

Because we weren't logging this information before now in the activity log, it will only appear for actions taken from now on. But it should be useful for things like, if you don't recognize an email address/person on your group, you'll be able to see all their actions.

Cheers,