moderated Re: If a member is moderated, also moderatoe their photo uploads #suggestion

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 10:24 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
can we at least agree to abandon the notion that it should apply to photo uploads only?
Absolutely. That's just what came up for my group in this one case. I don't allow members to upload files in my group anyway, for reasons similar to yours.