moderated Re: notification to member when editing a photo caption? #misc

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 04:27 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
If/when I get complaints from members, it's normally about receiving too many emails/notifications. If it was a member option to receive them or not then I wouldn't have any concerns.
BTW this suggestion is along the lines of and analogous to member notification when a message of theirs is edited. If implemented (and I think it should be), I think it should not be optional for the member to receive it, just as notifications of message edits are not optional.