moderated Re: If a member is moderated, also moderatoe their photo uploads #suggestion

Thsnks, Duane (aka groups.io historian! 😊). I think it’s important.

On Jan 12, 2022, at 4:23 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 10:21 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I think photo uploads by moderated members should be moderated.
This was asked for over 6 years ago, was added to the Trello list on Oct 24, 2016, and Mark even said it would happen eventually on Mar 3, 2017.