moderated Re: If a member is moderated, also moderatoe their photo uploads #suggestion

Maybe it’s a slippery slope, but it’s one I think we should be sliding down. It seems like currently, moderated members still have too much carte blanche. These could be group options if necessary to appease some.

On Jan 12, 2022, at 2:32 AM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 11:21 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I just had a problematic member who's on moderation upload a whole album of photos, complete with captions (or descriptions - whatever the term is here) containing inaccurate statements about veterinary medicine. I got the photo upload notification after the fact. I think photo uploads by moderated members should be moderated.
Just photos? What about file uploads? Participating in chats? Adding entries to a database or the wiki?

Generally, this notion seems like a slippery slope.

Regards,
Bruce