moderated Re: notification to member when editing a photo caption? #misc

Then regard this as a suggestion. :-)

On Jan 12, 2022, at 3:49 AM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 04:21 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I'm sorry to ask this in beta
Better suited to GMF or Group_Help I think.

Is there a notification to the member when a photo caption (or description - whatever the term is here) is edited by a moderator
No. The Mod has the option to notify all members but an individual notice to the member that uploaded the photo is not sent.   Moderators are notified of changes if they have elected to receive them.

If not, should there be?
If/when I get complaints from members, it's normally about receiving too many emails/notifications. If it was a member option to receive them or not then I wouldn't have any concerns.

Regards
Andy