moderated Re: If a member is moderated, also moderatoe their photo uploads #suggestion

Correction: it's the photo-album description that needed to be edited.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 8:21 PM J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I just had a problematic member who's on moderation upload a whole album of photos, complete with captions (or descriptions - whatever the term is here) containing inaccurate statements about veterinary medicine. I got the photo upload notification after the fact. I think photo uploads by moderated members should be moderated.