moderated Re: #misc Disappearing Database #misc

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 3:22 PM Pamela Tatt <knittingpam@...> wrote:

 'I have had an in depth discussion with my son and he is of the opinion that it is not "at my end" that the problem lies.
He has asked why you have had to re do the data base.  Do you not have a backup?
Also, is there not an  IP Address associated with the command to delete?  This would tell us where the instruction originated.

The deletes came from the same IP address that she has used at other times to access the site. It's a telstra.net IP address, from Queensland, Australia.