moderated Re: Provide option to disable ability of members to delete their posts #suggestion

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 10:29 PM, Christos Psarras wrote:
That message can be part of the evidence,
I don't understand what "evidence" everybody is talking about. Evidence for what? How can saving the hapless message be evidence for anything? It's gone from your group. In fact, the poster helped you in that way by removing it himself. I don't think you have any accountability for what other people do in their email. Suppose the NYT posted something libelous and then takes it down.  Meanwhile someone else has copied it and emailed it to others. IANAL but that's not your fault or your problem.