moderated Re: Provide option to disable ability of members to delete their posts #suggestion

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 03:00 PM, Judy F. wrote:
We have a rule on our buying and selling group, that members cannot delete or edit their approved ads (messages
You would have no way of enforcing the no-deletion other than removing the member of putting them on moderation if they do it. You can't prevent members from deleting their own posts in groups.io. You can prevent editing by setting your group settings to disallow it.