moderated Re: Provide option to disable ability of members to delete their posts #suggestion

Bob Bellizzi

J.
Groups.io doesn't flag moderators/owners when someone deletes a post.
So he deleted it after I moderated him and before I could copy it.
While there are about 3200 copies in our members' hands an original in a screenshot of it on groups.io would be more desirable for possible defense

Re: your comment of why allow him to remain in the group.  Since there is no flag to us that someone  has deleted a post, the only reason I knew was because he just became an issue I I  invesgtigated.  There's no way I would be able to keep tabs on 3200 + members' actions.
--

Bob Bellizzi
FuchsFriends@groups.io online  support  group for corneal dystrophy patients & caregivers