moderated Re: Provide option to disable ability of members to delete their posts #suggestion

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 02:43 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
 you have left him in the position of being able to compromise your group
True but all of that seems irrelevant to disallowing this group member to remove his own posts. It seems what Bob really wants is to get rid of the posts anyway.
This is not adding up for me. I must be missing something? Surely the worry is not about emails floating around. You can't be sued for that - only for what remains on the site, if even that.