moderated Re: Provide option to disable ability of members to delete their posts #suggestion

Bob,

I don't understand your issue. You're asking for the option to disable allowing members to remove their posts. But it seems your actual issue is that YOU want to be able to remove their posts. So why not just remove the offensive posts? What's the problem? We have the same situation in our group, where vets are not allowed to be discussed onlist by name. If anybody does it, I remove the post, and/or moderate the topic and/or the problematic group member. Why not just do that? I'm confused. Disallowing members from deleting their own posts would seem to do nothing to solve your problem.