moderated Re: Provide option to disable ability of members to delete their posts #suggestion

Duane

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 12:19 PM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
I thought that we had a selection that limted post deletion to the Owners/moderators.
That's never been the case.  Members have always been able to delete their own posts.  However, it's quite likely that someone on the group will have the original message in their email files/archives.  It also won't delete anything quoted in a reply, so deleting isn't all that effective.  There IS an option to prevent them from editing their messages.