moderated Re: notify when member bounces #suggestion

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 07:25 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I would like to have an optional notification when someone tries to post to a locked topic
Expected suggested workaround: "Just put it on moderation." Been there, done that. Sometimes you just wanna lock it. And I'm just asking for an optional notification.