moderated Re: notify when member bounces #suggestion

On that subject (sort of), I would like to have an optional notification when someone tries to post to a locked topic. Usually they're innocent and just need to be clued in, and in many cases, I'd like to know what they were trying to say. We lock topics under several circumstances, not just when topics get contentious.