moderated Re: #misc Disappearing Database #misc

Pamela,

This is a little baffling. It turns out that the edit database permission was not checked before bulk deleting database rows. But this should not have been an issue, because your member should never have been shown the red 'Delete Rows' button when viewing the database rows. So she should never have been able to have sent the request to the server to bulk delete rows. And yet somehow she did.

I have added a permission check when bulk deleting rows, to verify that you have permission to delete the row.

I would be curious to hear what she says about it. I wonder if she's running some weird firewall that looks for form submissions in web pages and clicks on them.