moderated Re: #misc Disappearing Database #misc

Pamela Tatt

Sorry Duane, my settings were correct -- all set to moderators only can edit.  Members can only view.

I create many databases and I am very careful to get the settings correct.  I honestly cannot understand how this could have happened and I do not believe the offending members (according to the activity log) would have any reason to be vindictive enough to cause this problem.  I was hoping that someone (Mark or one of his minions) would see if they could work out what happened.

Never mind -- I will go it alone and sort things out.
Thanks for your input.