moderated Re: #misc Disappearing Database #misc

Duane

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 09:23 PM, Pamela Tatt wrote:
I am the only one who creates any database on our list and only have 3 very trusted moderators who have permission to edit.
There are permissions on the group settings page that you're probably looking at.  There are also permissions for each table as you create it.  If you create a table, but don't change its permissions, the default is that members can edit the table and rows.  I'd double check those as Pete suggested.  It sounds like you may have forgotten to change them on that table.