moderated Re: add "unrejection" feature (similar to "unban") #suggestion

What's unusual is that in the Past Members list, the member shows up as "Rejected," which you can click on to see their Notes and Activity Log. However, if you Direct Add the same email address, all of that information is missing (even though it's the identical email address, and the account's Display Name is retained) and has to be copied from the Past Members--->Notes page.