moderated Re: add "unrejection" feature (similar to "unban") #suggestion

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 02:19 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
f the former then why start setting things up for them?
As I said, the obvious "workaround" is to do nothing until everything is complete, which is what you're suggesting here. And in our case, it's more convenient to start setting up the membership as soon as we have some info.