moderated add "unrejection" feature (similar to "unban") #suggestion

Sometimes we reject a pending member because they fail to complete our questionnaire either in time, or in enough detail, etc. Meanwhile, we usually tentatively set up other aspects of their page - display name, some parts of their signature (which includes most of the answers from their questionnaire about their cat's medical history), etc. When they're rejected, everything goes away except the activity log. If they subsequently complete the questionnaire, or later decide to answer the rest of the questions they missed, we have to redo their membership page from scratch.

I know that a workaround consisting of "do nothing until they adequately respond" is reasonable, but sometimes - often - it's possible to start the setup process before everything is complete. And then later it's all lost. And to get them back in, we have to Direct Add and resurrect all of the information. So it would be nice, if not to onerous to implement, to be able to save more than the activity log for rejected members, and allow us to "unreject" a previously rejected member.