moderated Re: Change wording of "vote now" link in polls #suggestion #done

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 7:35 AM Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 09:41 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Until we can figure out some way for people to vote without logging in, I don't think anything will help much.
It is probably do-able.  Many things can be done by email without needing to log-in (e.g., sending messages, approving or rejecting messages), and this would be one more, but it would need some coding to make it work.

Yep, similar to how the Unsubscribe link is custom per-member, I think the ideal solution would be to have a custom Click Here To Vote link that automatically logged people in. Alas, that will be some work, so I don't know when it'll happen. I have changed 'Vote Now' to 'Click Here To Vote'.