moderated Re: Include attachment icon in editing existing and pending messages #suggestion

p.s. The workaround that I'm sure someone is about to suggest is to delete the attachments and then send them correctly named in a reply message. And that's what I've resorted to doing in some cases. But without getting into details, it's an undesirable workaround in many cases. Also, doing that with an existing message would not really work.