moderated Re: Pending message remains after member leaves group #suggestion #done

I agree that leaving pending messages rather than just deleting them when a member leaves or is removed (or even banned) from a group can be useful. You don't wipe out all traces of past members. Pending messages as well as existing messages are part of their legacy, to be disposed of in whatever manner the mod thinks is appropriate in each case.