moderated Re: Deleting a pending message should say "pending message" in the Activity Log #suggestion #done

Well, a rejected message doesn't need the word "pending" because that's implied. I have no further interest in this. I was merely trying to clarify for you, since you asked "what's the difference," the difference between reject and delete.