moderated Re: Deleting a pending message should say "pending message" in the Activity Log #suggestion #done

Andy

On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 12:17 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
"Delete" deletes the pending message without notifying the sender. If you've done it, you've seen the confirmation dialog: "Delete this message without notifying the sender?" ...

But of course I didn't.  I used the "Ban member" button.  No such dialog about "Delete this message without notifying the sender" - which I think is appropriate for a banned member, IMHO.

Andy