moderated Re: Chrono order is reversed when you click on new selection criterion in activity log #bug

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 05:01 PM, Christos Psarras wrote:
anything with dates should have a default sort of descending.
Yes! Because if I click on Date, I'm looking for the latest content. You can always double click to see the stuff from years and years ago, but that shouldn't be the default.